Thursday, November 19, 2009

Heart of Repentance

I repent, for my corrupted mind, that schemes evil plot.
I repent, for my unsightful heart, that sows bad seeds, which i let them take control of my life.
I repent, for my lustful eyes, for they seek lust, which overwhelms me.
I repent, for my rotten hands, for they did not do the wonders for You, but destroys.
I repent, for my strengthless legs, for they are not swift to repentance, and keep running away from You.
I repent, for my awful mouth, that speaks words like daggers to others, insead of edifying.
I repent, for my failing ears, for they did not hear You speak, but ignoring Your truth.
I repent, for not having a heart of repentance.

I am so wrong.
Yet, You're so faithful, always there to pull me out of the valleys deep, walk me through the mountains top. You're amazing.

This valley may seems long and suffering, but with You, there's nothing i can't overcome, and no place is too far for me to reach, no wall is too hard for me to break down, no mountains are too high for me to climb, no sea will be deep enough to drown me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home