Thursday, November 26, 2009

Amazing

YOU’RE MY EVERYTHING
THE REASON
I SING
YOU’VE TAKEN ME UNDER YOUR WINGS
AND CLOSER TO YOU I DRAW NEAR

MY LIFE’S IN YOUR HANDS
MY HEART BEATS
IN YOUR PERFECT LOVE

MY LIPS SHALL PRAISE YOU
ADORE YOU
AND LIFTING MY LOVE I WILL SING

YOU’RE AMAZING
NEVER CHANGING
ALWAYS WITH ME
ENTHRONED WITHIN MY SOUL OVERFLOWING
MY HEART OFFERS
THE DEEPEST OF HONOR AND WORSHIP
AMAZING


Throught the darkess time of my life, Your song calms my heart, and You filled me once again with everlasting Joy. Pulled me up yet and again, when i fall. You're truely amazing, always there for me.

You have so much confidence in me, letting me take the trials, knowing I'll come back to You.

Now i know, serving You is all wonderful, and enjoyable. None other knows me like You.

My amazing God. My life shall be Yours only.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home